- Common AnyTone Issues & Helpful Info
- AnyTone 878 (V2 Model) Handheld Support
- AnyTone 578 (V2 Model) Mobile Support
- AnyTone 878 (V1 Model) Handheld Support
- AnyTone 578 (V1 Model) Mobile Support
- AnyTone 868 Handheld Support
- SkyBridge Support
- DV MEGA / PI STAR Support
- Xiegu G90 Support
- BCM Mobile Support
- BCR Repeater
- Cable Pin Outs
- Linking Equipment
- Discontinued Products
- ECHO E30
- BridgeCom Buddy Support
How to change the date/time on the AnyTone HT radio?
Please be sure to fully recharge the battery on the radio between uses.
Occasionally it may be necessary to reset the date and time.
Please note that failure to set the date and time will NOT cause any kind of critical communications failure on the radio itself.
The day and time is simply an accessory feature.
It can be changed in Menu - Settings - Date Time from the keypad of your radio and takes just a few seconds to navigate.