- AnyTone 878 (V2 Model) Handheld Support
- AnyTone 578 (V2 Model) Mobile Support
- SkyBridge Max
- Common AnyTone Issues & Helpful Info
- AnyTone 878 (V1 Model) Handheld Support
- AnyTone 578 (V1 Model) Mobile Support
- AnyTone 868 Handheld Support
- SkyBridge Plus Support
- DV MEGA / PI STAR Support
- Xiegu G90 Support
- BCM Mobile Support
- BCR Repeater
- Cable Pin Outs
- Linking Equipment
- Discontinued Products
- ECHO E30
- BridgeCom Buddy Support
- AnyTone Accessories
Powering on a Repeater
It is not unusual when the Repeater is started, that if the repeater is powered on with the "Power" toggle switch, but the "Volume" knob has been pressed "Off", that the front panel lights will run through their startup blink sequence and then the repeater appears to power down.
This occurs because the "Power" toggle switch turns on the Power Supply, but the Volume Knob Press turns on the Repeater Radios themselves.
If the "Power" toggle switch is in the ON position but the Repeater is OFF, then simply push the "Volume" knob one time and the startup blink sequence should run through and the Repeater should now be "Live".