- Help Center
- Privacy Policies
- AnyTone 878 (V2 Model) Handheld Support
- AnyTone 578 (V2 Model) Mobile Support
- Common AnyTone Issues & Helpful Info
- AnyTone 878 (V1 Model) Handheld Support
- AnyTone 578 (V1 Model) Mobile Support
- AnyTone 868 Handheld Support
- SkyBridge Support
- DV MEGA / PI STAR Support
- Xiegu G90 Support
- BCM Mobile Support
- BCR Repeater
- Cable Pin Outs
- Linking Equipment
- Discontinued Products
- ECHO E30
- BridgeCom Buddy Support
- AnyTone Accessories
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.